To vote online you’ll need three things:
- Your residential address in the Clarence Valley
- Your Medicare card to confirm your name and age
- A MyServiceNSW account. (Don’t worry if you haven’t got one yet, we’ll help you set one up)
Here’s a list of easy steps to cast your vote:
1. Log in to the voting system
- You’ll be given a link to the Home Screen where you can click on “Log In” in the top right hand corner of the screen
- If you have a MyServiceNSW account, you can then enter your email and password and click log in.
- Otherwise, if you don’t have an account, or you’re not sure, click on “Sign up” to set one up. Click here if you need some help with this.
2. Enter “My Community Project”
- Once logged in, you’ll see the “Welcome” screen.
- Click on “My Community Project” in the Services box in the middle of that screen.
3. Confirm your Identity using your Medicare details
4. Confirm your Eligibility to vote in the Clarence using your residential address
5. Choose your Shortlist of Community Projects including the Wooli Beach Safe Accessways project plus two others
6. Make your first preference Wooli Beach Safe Accessways
7. Confirm your vote.
Log-off and that’s it.