The Coastal Communities Protection Alliance-Wooli Inc (CCPA) was formed to protect Wooli from the bureaucratic threat of the planned retreat proposal released by Clarence Valley Council and from the real threat of increasing coastal erosion.
In December 2010, CCPA became an incorporated association in order to:
– boost its membership list and exert more influence on govt. and other bodies,
– form a membership/distribution list for notices and news to all supporters of the campaign,
– become a charitable organisation to raise funds for protecting Wooli ‘s beach and community,
– raise funds for our running costs from a small annual membership fee of $5.00
Your membership and small joining fee will help achieve these goals.
How to Join
1) Print off the Membership Application form.
Fill in just your details and sign it (one form for each new member).
Our Steering Committee will arrange for the rest of the form to be completed.
2) Then either
i) mail the form to Bruce Bird, Wooli Post Office, Wooli, NSW 2462 or give to Bruce at the Post Office next
time you are in Wooli. If you are paying by cheque please make it out to CCPA-Wooli Inc., OR
ii) scan the completed form(s) and email to Pete Dunn at email@example.com.
Complete an on-line bank transfer to CCPA’s account at Bendigo Bank, BSB 633-000, Account 141801449.
Please put your name on the transfer so it can be matched to your application.
Your name will be added to the CCPA members and distribution list.
Generous contributions have already been made by many of you, but by joining now you help to raise CCPA ‘s official numbers to present an impressive membership base to government.
Thank you for your continued support for a campaign that will protect a unique and wonderful community.