Thanks for taking a few minutes to vote for the Wooli Beach Safe Accessways project.
To vote online you’ll need:
1. Your residential address in the Clarence Valley
2. Your Medicare card to confirm your name and age
3. A MyServiceNSW account. Click on Service NSW to log into your existing account or sign up for one.
Then go to the Services menu and click on My Community Project. You’ll be asked for your residential address and Medicare number, then you are ready to vote.
- Choose the Wooli Safe Accessways project from the list of potential projects
- Put it as your first preference on your shortlist
- Add at least two, but not more than four, other Clarence Valley projects to your shortlist.
Log-off and that’s it.
If you’d rather vote by phone call 137788, or visit the NSW Service Centre in Maclean or Grafton.
For queries here are answers to frequently asked questions, or you can call Pete Dunn on 0409-304980.
The NSW government will announce the results of the vote in September.